free hit counter code
Provided by website designers directory.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Shameless self promotion:

No this isn't talk of another Matt Young Premiere bus tour. Im actually talking a little self promo of myself - "pretty gay thing to do, but thats what you do when your young" (quote - courtesy of Jono Bruce - visions 2). Anyone that knows me relatively well knows im pretty much the exact opposite of some arrogant self professed Ben Player bodyboard shreder.. im a humble, modest fella and this is by no means a "look at me" declaration - this is just a little clip Jack Sarin (massive North Shore ledge) made from a morning sesh about 3 weeks ago. Small fun pipe, glassy conditions - Ben Player in the lineup plus a few other dudes equal to around 10 humans. Anyway despite this clip being me im pretty impressed with young jacks editing and so on - the musics probs not indy enough for me but still seems to go ha. Watch it - dont watch it i dont really care - im just a dude riding some boogie.

Adam Quinn from Ripbowl Media on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. You are Mr Ed. This is sick but. But I'd still rather a Matt Young Bus Tour.

    ReplyDelete