free hit counter code
Provided by website designers directory.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Beached azz bru:



It's funny just how quickly a day can change from twiddling thumbs to jam packed activities. and i do love my activities. Yesterday started out with me sitting on the net searching youtube videos contemplating what i was going to do for the next 48 hours until i was back directing 5 year olds as to how to tie shoelaces. Thirty minutes later i find myself trecking down to the aptly named "squiral bank" for some solace tows and a few shacks. Jack Mac, Russ, Chapple, Korrey and myself made the treck. I love this beach, you could definitly say its one of my fav places. Im always in awe of the serene tranquility possesed by the desolate beach which is encapsulated by cliffs and mountains.

Such a fun day even the long walk back didnt deter us from entering vincentia primary school's Food fair. Topped off an eventful day of footage, food, female spotting and fun. One bevvy down though and i was ready for bed. Pics above: Steamers crew: Korrey, Me, Chap, Jack Mac and Russ shooting. Korrey throwing some heat in the H2o

No comments:

Post a Comment