free hit counter code
Provided by website designers directory.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goodbyes:


Sorting through my pictorial library the other day i stumbled across this photo.. instantly made me laugh. The memories came flooding back of this epic little day.

It was the day before my little adventure last year to London and Europe for 6 weeks. So i pretty much dedicated the day to visiting and seeing all my good friends before i was about to venture off on a short stint. The morning obviously consisted of main deck hangs with all the fellas and the hellrazors (maino chicks). I threw down a little idea of a stand up battle out pipe for my last day in vinnie and everyone was loving it. Rad times embezzling our feet into some wax whilst the hellrazors sunbaked.
Photo - Han Zam, Firkilicious and The middle east beast going skitz at pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment